August 26, 2006
You Say Party! We Say Die!, Maida Vale Studio, Lamacq Live, BBC1, 21 August 2006
This week’s b(oot)logged treat is, yet again, courtesy of the Beeb. On Monday, Vancouver’s dance-punk superstars You Say Party! We Say Die! played three songs (including a new one) and had a little chat with Steve Lamacq. This is political, exclamation-filled, dancey, fun stuff.
The Elixir in Kingston will be hosting YSP!WSD! and controller.controller on Sept. 14 and you know I’ll be there and wearing my dancing shoes.
I really don’t have much to add beyond that. See you next week.
You Say Party! We Say Die!, Maida Vale Studio, London, Lamacq Live, BBC1, 21 August 2006
1) Intro.mp3 (1.28 MB)
2) Love In The New Millenium (Your Pants My Couch).mp3 (2.89 MB)
3) music for the brain and the feet talk.mp3 (2.98 MB)
4) Apocalypse Meow.mp3 (2.8 MB) [note: this was incorrectly listed as “Apocalypse Now” on the BBC tracklisting]
5) my new favourite band talk.mp3 (2.48 MB)
6) Like I Give A Care.mp3 (3.05 MB)
7) outro.mp3 (0.4 MB)
YSP!WSD! would like you to Hit the Floor.